Diversity, Inclusion, Innovation, and Excellence
The WSU College of Education is committed to our students and their access to a great education, life-changing experiences, outstanding faculty, and excellent facilities. The generous support of our donor community helps open the door to these opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds.
- Because of College of Education scholarships, our students can focus on their educational endeavors and many will be able to start their careers with little or no student loan debt.
- Our WSU ROAR students are valued members of the Coug family. Through the ROAR program, they learn valuable life skills that empower them to achieve independence and discover fulfilling careers.
- The Dean's Excellence Fund makes it possible to offer enriching student experiences; allows faculty to innovate and develop new ideas and tools in their fields; and provides critical support to grow budding programs.
- The Brain-Selby Distinguished Professorship Fund helps support a faculty member in the principal/superintendent training program. The fund creates a way to honor the legacy of Dr. Brain, and his protégé Dr. Gay V. Selby, and the more than 300 WSU principal program alumni and superintendents they both taught, mentored, and inspired.
- Finally, the College of Education has six departments: Athletic Training, Educational Leadership, Educational Psychology, Elementary & Secondary Education, Kinesiology, and Sport Management. By giving to their respective development funds, you can support the specific students, faculty, and staff in that department, and allow those folks to innovate, participate in ground-breaking research, and offer enhanced student participation.
Donors like YOU create opportunities today and open doors to the future. On behalf of our students, faculty, and staff, thank you for giving to the College of Education during #CougsGive!